03 January 2016

The Twelve Days on RADIO WALSINGHAM

+

Although few still keep the Twelve Days of Christmas, we are still observing Christmastide on RADIO WALSINGHAM ONLINE.  

The hymns and carols are sung in many languages from English and Welsh to Catalá and Romanian.  And starting this week we will be adding Russian, Serbian and other carols for Julian Calendar Nativity on the 7th of July.

We will continue with Christmas music for Julian Calendar Christmas on the 7th of January, and along the way we will be adding in music for Epiphany and Theophany. 

As we come to the Feast of the Epiphany on the 6th of January, may we all renew our self-offering to the Christ Child in the company of the wise and Holy Three Kings.

What can I give him, poor as I am?
If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
if I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
yet what I can I give him: give my heart.

Christina Rossetti


Susan Boyle with Libera 

+