14 January 2017

Prayer for Canonisation of Bl. Francis Xavier Seelos

+

Special Prayer for Canonisation

Oh my God, I truly believe
you are present with me.
I adore your limitless perfections.
I thank you for the graces and gifts you gave 
to Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos.
If it is your Holy Will, 
please let him be declared a Saint of the Church,
so that others may know and imitate his holy life.
Through his prayers, please give me this favour ...
(here, mention your special intentions)

Amen.

You may wish to read "The Life of Francis Xavier Seelos" at seelos.org

Please consider donating to the Blessed Father Seelos' Shrine in New Orleans, Louisiana: click here.

Read of his ministry in St. Louis at Saint Mary of Victories Catholic Church by clicking here. Please consider giving a gift of support to the parish in Blessed Seelos' name.


Praise God for the blessed company of all faithful people.