15 December 2015

Missing in Action?

+

I have not blogged recently for several reasons.  There is no censorship of my posts as is the case of Sharyl Atkisson and Full Measure News being censored by YouTube.  No, no one is that interested in anything I have to say at present.   

Simply, my laptop is in its last gasps of reliability.  I do not have the means to purchase one, so if I am able to blog it will need to be through some other route.   

This year of 2015 has been extremely challenging for me.  It has been filled with some moments of unbridled joy the likes of which I have not experienced in some years and for which I am eternally grateful to God.

Recently, I had a stroke and some TIE's.  Then on my way to an appointment with a doctor I found myself in an automobile accident.  I was not scratched, and I did not suffer in any way save for a certain emotional shock from it all.  The Guardian Angels of the Lord were working overtime. 

Through the mercies of our God and the loving-kindness of Our Lady of Guadalupe, I was well enough to enjoy my niece's 21st birthday celebrations with the family.  My strength and well-being for that event were a gift from God. And I could not be more delighted and proud of the young woman my niece has become.

If I should not be able to post again before year's end, I pray for everyone the greatest joy in recalling the Birth of Our Saviour Jesus Christ, and I pray that all may enjoy the Twelve Days of Christmas which follow the Nativity in the company of the Holy Family as well as your own family and friends.  To my friends and family on the Julian Calendar, may your Nativity Feast on January 7th also be a time of great joy and exultation in Christ Jesus the Lord.

Below please find one of my Advent/Christmas hymns that remains popular.  Please feel free to share with others who celebrate the First Coming of God the Word in the flesh. Click or double click on the image below for a larger version that can be read more easily or printed should you desire.  A Blessed Advent and a Merry Christmas to you and yours!




+