13 September 2015

My prayer concerns this day

+

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.


Today my special intention in my private prayer is for Stanislaw Cardinal Dziwisz, Archbishop of Krakow, Poland. Perhaps you will join me in praying for the man who served St. John Paul II so very well.

Say a Paternoster, Ave Maria, and Gloria Patri.

Today I am spending time throughout the day with Blessed Mother of Calcutta through her teachings.

Rumination or Contemplation
The Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta said:
"Jesus is God, therefore His love, His Thirst, is infinite. He the creator of the universe, asked for the love of His creatures. He thirsts for our love… These words: ‘I Thirst’ – Do they echo in our souls?”

Divine Safety
In my prayer today I have been called on to invite others to join with me in prayer ... (1)First, for the refugee Christians of Syria, Iraq, and elsewhere who are being denied entry into the USA and other nations.  (2)Second, for divine safety for the people of Earth and to pray that the Blessed Trinity keep us and our world safe from any interstellar harm.  



If you are moved to pray with me please do so according to your custom.

As for me I will pray the Memorare nine times with absolute confidence in Our Blessed Mother who sits right beside God the Word-made-flesh, her Son the Lord Jesus Christ, for she will convey our prayer to God without fail.

THE MEMORARE
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.  Amen.

After praying The Memorare for nine times, then say a 10th Memorare in thanksgiving for having been heard.
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.  Amen.

Using St. Bernard's Memorare this way was Blessed Mother Teresa's method, and I gladly encourage you to pray in this way whenever there is urgent need and no time to rally the forces of God in a Novena.

May God be merciful to us and bless us and shine the light of His countenance upon us. Amen.


Our Lady of Kibeho, Mother of the Word, pray for us.
St. Bernard of Clairvaux, pray for us.
Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta, pray for us.




In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.
+